Emerald Soul Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing an Interesting Pm

Go down

Sharing an Interesting Pm Empty Sharing an Interesting Pm

Post  Burnsa_Ravenholdt Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:20 pm

I have create a new usergroup called Burnsa's Slaves, I have given their first "mission" as of today.

Hello.
As you probably know, I am Burnsa, and I am here once again to send you all on a "mission".

Our server has grown quite a bit since our first appearance in the world. We now have permissions, a authorization system, and more complicated things that make this server great.

But one thing we lack is advertisements, which is why:

Spaintakula:
You must hunt down people looking for minecraft servers at Yahoo Answers. Search "Looking for a Minecraft server" or something like that, and click by "newest"
Your answer must be something of the following:

Hi! I've been a member of Emerald Soul for a long time, and I can guarantee you, they sure know how to show a gal a good time!
They even have a forum! Imagine that! Emerald-Soul.forumotion.com
Why, they're ip is one of the fanciest I ever saw in my life! Emerald-Soul.no-ip.org:50500
Its a pity they're not 24/7, but thats just a small price to play for quality servers like them!

OzzyFTW and Xero:
You must search for Minecraft Server videos on Youtube and COMMENT THEM ALL! Your comment has to be something of the following:

Hi! I've been a member of Emerald Soul for a long time, and I can guarantee you, they sure know how to show a gal a good time!
They even have a forum! Imagine that! Emerald-Soul.forumotion.com
Why, they're ip is one of the fanciest I ever saw in my life! Emerald-Soul.no-ip.org:50500
Its a pity they're not 24/7, but thats just a small price to play for quality servers like them!

Sprkey:
Your mission will be the most complex of them all, I need you to create a banner, a banner like no other, a banner thats the BEST of the REST for the forum and our future add on Gtop100.

Heres what I have in mind:
A picture of Steve, but it doesnt show his texture/skin. His skin is all black, only his outline shows.
There is a emerald in the middle of his chest, symbolizing his soul.
On the left (The picture of steve is on the right) there will be HUGE letters saying EMERALD SOUL MINECRAFT SERVER

Good luck men, and remember if you dont want to do it, DONT!

You can complete one of these "missions" if you want, and post your progress here. I will reward you handsomely.

Burnsa_Ravenholdt
Admin

https://emerald-soul.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum